Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Education is key

On a weekday at about 10am,I once visited my mechanic to fix my car,I was surprised to see young boys who were supposed to be in school working as mechanics.

I was deeply hurt because I understood that they would rather be at school instead of screwing nuts and bolts. They would rather be learning mathematics instead of being covered in oil and dirt. Both of them are aged 11 and 13.

We live in a country where the government dedicates a little percent of its resources to education,I think that is very wrong. Don't we know that only educated youths can build a great nation.

The educational sector in Nigeria can never be given too much attention,we need to focus our resources on educating our youths in other to prepare a better future for the next generations.

In your own little way,help support those young boys and girls around you that have challenges in educating themselves,you would be saving a life and the country simultaneously.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment