Wednesday, May 16, 2012

THE LAW OF TRIAL VERSION by TEMITOPE BALOGUN

Am back to writing again, I wonder why I keep doing this but really I haven't figured it out why yet. I guess because it makes me calm and put me in a lighter mood.  

I have so much to write about but don't know how to start or how to be explanatory enough. I kind of came up with a theory called the LAW OF TRIAL VERSION.   

Am sure y'all re wondering what that means and how come it's relevant, but the truth is that in a way we somehow apply this law without knowing. What is the LAW OF TRIAL VERSION?

This simply means a tryout.  Short and simple as that yeah? Y complicate a definition? Lolz…………..  

  Anyway I kind of further this illustration with a game. Let me not complicate or get you confused, am sure one way or the other you guys have come across a laptop or computer especially brand new ones, let me be more explicit, most computers/laptops come with games but usually a trial version which simply means you are allowed to play the game to a particular stage or for a particular period of time before it expires, and when you realize you like and understand the game you download the real and full version of the game. Am sure y'all have an idea of what am talking about now.  

How is this now relevant to my love life or people's love life? Am going to use myself as am an example, I happen to be single and this isn't a result of my crush oh (story for another day), just that I haven't found a game I like and understand enough to download the real version. I happen to have a couple of games on my system so it's taking much time to try them all.  

 How did I come about this theory? Really it just came to me or maybe cause I was so pissed or just in that realm so the thing jus popped up in ma head that it's just like a trial version of a computer game. What actually got me into this mood? Uhmmmmmmmmn *sigh*.

I happen to come across this game, it looked colorful and interesting so I decided to play. I started by giving the game so much attention and time, it was getting all interesting  and it seems the game was even enjoying my attention @ one point, but all of a sudden the game started acting up and I was like nah! This game shouldn't do this cause I was already telling my friends about it. ):

I just thought that oh! This game doesn't even realize it's just a trial version and that I haven't downloaded the real version plus I still have other games I could tryout and it can be forgotten within a twinkle of an eye.   

The whole point of this matter is that I qualify the men on my case as a TRIAL VERSION of a game, why? Because it's better for me to know what am in for. Tryout is better and more fun cause there's no major injury sustained out of it cause you know in your mind that this guy/babe is only on tryout so whatever he/she does wouldn't get to you or shouldn't allow it get to you.

If you like, understand the guy/babe enough and you feel this game is worth downloading and spending your quality time with then you know you are going into the real deal. You never can be too sure  but this theory is 90% cool and workable with mainly because no one sustains a permanent injury, and if one game isn't good enough for u, you can always tryout others but make sure it's one at a time so u don't get it all mixed up.    

Funny enough, there are some games that just creep into your world you wouldn't realize you downloaded the real version without tryouts, some of does kind of games actually ends up been fun, interesting, adventurous and worth your time but some leaves you confuse, hurt and out of place. Most times you can't help it or help the fact that they just come and leave before you could fully enjoy the game or know the full usage of it.

I  have experience that kind of full version game that creeps into your life without you even realizing. In my mind I was trying out then I realized the game didn't jus expire before I knew it I had a full/real version of a game instead of a TRIAL VERSION. I got all scared even my friends were sacred for me but it took me over a year to balance the malfunction the game caused, the point is I have not fully recovered from it or I should say I still play the game once a while but I never let it mess with my head again. It hasn't been easy not even as easy as am making it look but am still hoping I snap out of it one day, I just might not.

I almost had the same experience of a full version of a game creeping in my world but cause I had once had an experience of it I snapped out a sap before that becomes another virus. Am sure y'all agree that trial version is sorter safe in a way. Give it a try but you have to know the most important rule "IT'S JUST A TRYOUT!!!! Don't get it twisted or mixed up with a REAL/FULL VERSION….. (:

PS: TRIAL VERSION could be said has setting p or dating      
FULL/REAL VERSION means a relationship       
 GAME means guys/babe

@spicyirishpeach

10 comments:

  1. Good post. Really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. "just that I haven't found a game I like and understand enough to download the real version. I happen to have a couple of games on my system so it's taking much time to try them all."

    That was classy.

    Great post dearie, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fact that you used the term "Trial Version" to define dating. Of course if one has to be in a relationship, he/she has to test the person whom he/she is going into a relationship with before they begin. It's just like when a man and a woman court before getting married so as to be sure if they would love to spend the rest of their lives together. Most times people decide to try out several "games" just because they don't want to put all their "eggs in one basket". This write up is interesting I enjoyed it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dz a vry gud 1 dearie.. M impressed ooo,lemme broadcast dz so pple can benefit

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwww..... tanx u 4 all comment. i appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @veeky tanx a bunch pls do BC oh!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you on this one. Its better to download trial versions before actually getting the full versionYES!, after all every game comes with intricacies and its best to fully accustom oneself to a game before going for the full version. This couldn't be better said, Ore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post I must confess...ur philosophy on law of trial version is really interesting.Most people act on this philosophy a lot just to achieve 2 goals...one is to have fun and the other to(as u said)download a suitable and worthy game...and most times people get addicted to the 1st goal and miss the game worthy of a download.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post Temi.. I totally agree with you, life it self is a trail game..keep it up babes..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whao!you've got a cool write-up, I just hope I won't waste my time playing trial versions I pray i download d best of all games...lols

    ReplyDelete