Friday, June 8, 2012

FULL VERSION by TEMITOPE BALOGUN

Have you ever wanted something sooo bad??? Have you ever needed or longed to own something sooo much???? Have you ever anticipated for something for a really long time and you are not so sure you would get it or see it???

Am sure you wondering why am asking all this questions and you are thinking she definitely has an answer to it…… really I wish I did have an answer to every single question up there regarding to my present status. Uhmmmmn…. My heart his heavy and my head feels soo light, both head and heart always malfunctions when it comes to this particular ish!!!  

 Now am sure you are curious and want to kill the suspense you feel right now, wondering where this is headed to or what am talking about n the essence of all this at all. *Sigh* I really wish I knew how to explain this ish or go about it at all.

Let me start by referring to my last write up which is THE LAW OF TRIAL VERSION (If you haven't read it please do and drop your comment) I mentioned something about my CRUSH and the kind of game that just creeps into your life, in your mind you think you have a trial version but somehow you manage to download a real/full version without even realizing and because u didn't have the chance to try it out and get familiar with it 1st it starts to malfunction your system and leaves you clueless and feeling the way I feel right now….. This should give you an idea of what am talking about now (I guess).

I have this game in my system that's always giving me this clueless feeling…. I like this game so much, more like am crazy and so much into the game.  When I came across this game it was like every other normal game nothing spectacular about it, just that it looks interesting from afar and fun so I decide to start giving it my time bit by bit, the funniest thing about this game was that it was a really difficult game and because of that it almost killed my interest in the game but somehow I just got stuck in it…..

Am sure most of you have come across an onion before rite?? And some have had the privilege of peeling it(m ostly females will get this and guys that cook)  If you have not come across one please check the closest market around you and buy one , it's not expensive at all one cost jus N10. Back to ma story, have u ever tried peeling an onion before? If you have, you would know the moment you start peeling, you have tears rolling down your cheek and the more you peel the more the tears rite?  

But you can't or won't stop peeling because you know that aroma and sweet feeling you get when you put the onions in your food/stew while cooking it or when it's done….   How does the onion illustration affect this story?, It does in a way because the more I play this game the more it hurts to understand it or get a full knowledge of it but somehow I derive this unexplanatory good feeling stage by stage and for me to keep at it trust me the feeling was that good cause sometimes I forget the hurt I feel peel after peel before getting to the good feeling….

Let me divert a little and encourage someone  " see life has an onions, no matter what you are going thru or been through just keep pushing through that pain and hardship it might seems like you won't come out of it or you probably going to die going thru it but one thing you should always focus on is the sweet aroma and taste you will get at the end of it all, that you won't even remember the pain and hurt you went through getting to that sweet end of the hardship and pain tunnel" Back to my game, I found myself playing a full version of this game instead of a trial version and that still leaves me clueless and agitated but I keep playing it because I sooo much like the good unexplanatory feeling I get in every stage of this….

Y am I sharing this? I know most guys/girls are going through something like this, u have this full version game in your system instead of a trial version and it seems like you are going crazy because u can't handle it or don't have a full knowledge of it. 1st thing you should do is realize and indentify the game is a full version that creeps into your system  2nd thing is separate it from every other game. 3rd thing you should know is don't get it twisted or mixed up 4th thing you should do, since you already know it's a full version that creeps into your system play it like a trial version so it won't always give you that clueless feeling Finally have fun playing it because that's the only way it won't always make your system malfunctions….

You want to know if I still play this full version game that leaves me all messed up and all then u have to keep reading and wait for my next write up……… Trust me the game is still very much prominent

P.S   GAME means GUY or BABE but in my case it's a guy I call him my crush          SYSTEM means YOUR LIFE         
        TRIAL VERSION means a tryout/ setting p         
       FULL VERSION means a relationship or crushing  

Written by @spicyirishpeach (temmyt)

No comments:

Post a Comment