Saturday, June 25, 2011

How Stupidity Saved My Life

Okechukwu Ofili is the author of the inspiring memoir HOW STUPIDITY SAVED MY LIFE and has been featured in magazines and radio stations across the globe. His www.ofilispeaks.com "Monthly Success Tips" have been viewed and downloaded in over 30 different countries.

I was opportuned to meet him at the book reading session held at the Silverbird galleria, Abuja,which was also attended by other prominent writers.

Okechukwu Ofili is a charming young man with a witty way of crafting his words and inputing valuable moral lessons into his writing.

His book "How Stupidity Saved My Life" is a book I would recommend for young readers and young professionals. It is filled with motivational quotes,witty jokes and inspiring moral lessons.

I enjoyed reading every page of it.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

2 comments: