Tuesday, July 12, 2011

POLITICS or POLIRICH

In the last 24hrs I have met 7 youths who told me they would like to partake in governance and politics,when I asked why, their reply was because they wanted to be rich,in their words they wanted to join politics so they could embezzle govt funds.

I was always perplexed whenever I got such a reply, why not for reasons such as to deliver dividends of democracy, to serve my Nation or to serve my people,everyone just wants to join politics in a search for personal gratification.

This is a great shame, the youths on whose shoulders this country rests and whom it is believed would take us forward is fast loosing its way.

If our leaders of tomorrow are already planning strategies on how they would promote corruption then we may as well just kill one another because our future is already doomed.

Adedunmade
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment